2022 Professional golf thread

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The pace of this tournament is nothing short of diabolical, its an absolute bore fest like this.
Schefflers caddy with the lie on the ground, and aimpoint, routine, is dreadful. Time to change caddys to bag carriers and ban them from reading greens.it was fine when a caddy had a glance and said two inches outside left or whatever. But this full rigmarole is gone beyond a joke.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Guess had better watch potentially the last "normal" PGA Tour event - before the sky falls in ??

Last edited:

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Oh my, Jon Rahm - decision & execution worthy of a weekend stableford there! ?? (on 11).

Plus Matsuyama DQ for 'extra paint on club' ?

Last edited:

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Schefflers caddy with the lie on the ground, and aimpoint, routine, is dreadful. Time to change caddys to bag carriers and ban them from reading greens.it was fine when a caddy had a glance and said two inches outside left or whatever. But this full rigmarole is gone beyond a joke.

Yea look what the youngsters are doing now?5443D479-4015-4162-A77D-6AE329502C2A.jpg

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Yea look what the youngsters are doing now?View attachment 42883
The three ball in front of us during Tuesdays Stableford comprised of two regular playing partners both of whom use lines on their golf balls. The bloke who joined then also used a line on his ball.

Standing down the fairway watching all three of them lining it up and all the palaver that goes with it was excruciating.

I should have put this in the random irritations.

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The three ball in front of us during Tuesdays Stableford comprised of two regular playing partners both of whom use lines on their golf balls. The bloke who joined then also used a line on his ball.

Standing down the fairway watching all three of them lining it up and all the palaver that goes with it was excruciating.

I should have put this in the random irritations.

There is slow play, and there is slow play. Playing the game slower than others, I can take. The problem with lines, aimpoint, and line on the ground is that they are USELESS. Lines, as discussed elsewhere, even more hindrance than help. Seeing time being wasted for nothing is the real waste.

D

Deleted member 1147

There is slow play, and there is slow play. Playing the game slower than others, I can take. The problem with lines, aimpoint, and line on the ground is that they are USELESS. Lines, as discussed elsewhere, even more hindrance than help. Seeing time being wasted for nothing is the real waste.
Yeah, doesn’t help anyone ???‍♂️

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I see 4 Scottish players withdrew after (poor) first round in Germany, coincidence or have they something else in common ?

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Must be a very nice feeling playing the 18th, knowing you're going to win and the one and only Jack Nicklaus is waiting by the 18th green to shake your hand.

Well played Billy Horschel, a class round today.

sunshine

Visit site

Sorry, but this is utter tosh. They clearly work for some people.

D

Deleted member 3432

Totally shocked nobody has commented on Woods not playing in US Open....

LiV Golf already taken over?.......