2021 Professional Golf Thread

D

Deleted member 1147

he’s only just finished the playoff, so won’t have time to get there

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
So, a 73-yr old caddy can manage to get round a course with Jim Furyk in a senior major competition in under 4 hours. PGA youngsters tour take note!

And they were in the last group, so they might have been held up! :D

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Excellent from Furyk, albeit not unexpected. Good to see Goosen going well too

How good is Langer still, another top 5 spotting the winner 13 years but only 6 shots over 4 rounds!

Sports_Fanatic

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Very impressive round from Lee6 being put together at Ladies Major EvianChampionship. Could be on for 63 or lower depending on the last.

I do though always wish the low scores come on a weekend as you don't want to distance from the pack to early to keep it good for viewers.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Very impressive round from Lee6 being put together at Ladies Major EvianChampionship. Could be on for 63 or lower depending on the last.

I do though always wish the low scores come on a weekend as you don't want to distance from the pack to early to keep it good for viewers.

especially not when youve backed the girl in 2nd at 400/1

stunning round and a chance to break records at the last

Sports_Fanatic

Assistant Pro
Visit site
especially not when youve backed the girl in 2nd at 400/1

stunning round and a chance to break records at the last

Let's go with it's always hard to follow a low round with another to keep that bet alive. Had typed 63 forgetting it was a par 71 course. -10 is some golf especially with the pressure of a major.

D

Deleted member 3432

The, by all accounts, better and younger Fitzpatrick brother seems to have made the cut in Wales
Promising doesn't do it justice

He played ours a couple of weeks back and was rather beaten up by it I believe.

Archie Davies also made the cut as an amateur. He was playing in our County Champs a few weeks back off +7 ?