2021 Professional Golf Thread

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Watched a little of the Scots Thursday afternoon, a bit more yesterday and I'm watching it now and it strikes me that an awful lot of these Pros are not very good at driving the ball....very good at recovery from the rough though...
#whatsafairway?

TigerTime

Visit site
Literally seen everyone so was chuffed with that. Most impressive for me was Min Woo Lee who was in Bobs group.

Few things I noticed in general about the pros;
- They literally hit the middle of the club every single time

- They are all different shapes and height but you can tell they all work out the relevant muscles needed for golf. All fairly bulky in the right areas.

- They are EXTREMELY SLOW

Good day out though, rain stayed away and I've got the classic golf cap sunburn. Been on the go since 5am this morning and just home for a much needed rest.

FourPutt

Head Pro
Visit site
Literally seen everyone so was chuffed with that. Most impressive for me was Min Woo Lee who was in Bobs group.

Few things I noticed in general about the pros;
- They literally hit the middle of the club every single time

- They are all different shapes and height but you can tell they all work out the relevant muscles needed for golf. All fairly bulky in the right areas.

- They are EXTREMELY SLOW

Good day out though, rain stayed away and I've got the classic golf cap sunburn. Been on the go since 5am this morning and just home for a much needed rest.

Interested to know - are they just playing slowly of their own accord, or do they have to wait for TV stuff to be set up around them eg shot tracers etc?

D

Deleted member 15344

The rain coming in will certainly please Poulter - great round of golf today

A big queue behind him