2021 Professional Golf Thread

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Crazy stuff, will Patrick Cantlay and theircaddies have to isolate too ?
Couldn't they create their own bubble and still play Sunday.
I heard Rahm say "not again ", has he tested positive before or been disqualified before ?

seems a close contact of Rahms tested positive monday and hes been having to be tested every day and known if he tested positive he would be pulled, assume the same will apply to his playing partners and theyve been tested every day and if they test negative will play

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
devils advocate, they told him the second he walked off 18 he had tested positive, when did the tour know he had failed the test and why not tell him immediately and pull him off the course?

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
devils advocate, they told him the second he walked off 18 he had tested positive, when did the tour know he had failed the test and why not tell him immediately and pull him off the course?
They knew at 6.05pm when they got the result of the second test

E3JukHeX0AIuoQ-

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm feeling more for his caddy and team. They are missing a big chunk of money coming their way. Rahm might not miss it but I bet they will notice.

It wont happen but could Rahm not play the last round on his own? It's outdoors, easy to keep clear of any marker. A bit of creative thinking...........It's a pretty hollow victory for whoever wins now.

D

Deleted member 16999

I'm feeling more for his caddy and team. They are missing a big chunk of money coming their way. Rahm might not miss it but I bet they will notice.

It wont happen but could Rahm not play the last round on his own? It's outdoors, easy to keep clear of any marker. A bit of creative thinking...........It's a pretty hollow victory for whoever wins now.
Why should there be creative thinking to allow 1 Golfer to risk other peoples health?

He’s positive and therefore should follow the protocols laid down.

May sound over the top, but this virus is still killing people and there should be no exceptions for those who test positive.

D

Deleted member 15344

I reckon his caddy is pretty much already set for life with his level of earnings