2019 PGA Tour

SatchFan

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Enjoying the coverage so far. No Woods/McIlroy circus. Good to see Luke Donald do well. Saw a fair bit of featured group coverage including Paul Casey. Interesting to hear his interaction with his caddie.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Maybe one of those "not as it first seems" stats, with the WGC event also on. But with McDowell winning on the PGA Tour it extends the non US winner sequence.

Mind, they may have adopted "GMac" by now!

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Seems though that it is his driving. Has found a hook from somewhere. Sky tv pundit was analysing his tee shots and it seems like little things he has changed, probably without realising it.
Now where have I seen that before.? But where he is going from excellent to mediocre, I am going from bad to worse to c..p

happyhacker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
For those interested in Speith and his game, I'd recommend a listen to the No Laying Up podcast with him. Real insight to what he is going through with his game and he seems to be on the right trend again. Really candid about his golf and tbh changed my perception of him. Found it a great way to spend 50 minutes on a long drive 👍

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Turns out I was still awake

Pretty amazing final round from Corey Conners! Not heard of him? probably because he had to qualify on monday to get in the tournament. He then made 4 birdies in the first 5 holes today to take a 3 shot lead. Then lost the plot and made 4 consecutive bogies to lose the lead. Then made 6 birdies coming home, single putting every green bar the last!

Some effort to find the composure after making 4 bogies the last of which he missed the green left with half a sand wedge in!

BubbaP

Visit site
Dustin putting together a car crash run of holes.

I suppose links refers to the land, not used to seeing so many trees though

BubbaP

Visit site
Comical at the Zurich, Rahm & Palmer protecting a lead. Rahm's caddy persuading him to lay up off the tee, with an 8 iron.

BubbaP

Visit site
Comical?

I call it course management, absolutely no need for anything else off the tee.

I agree with the decision. What was your question? I am watching a US feed so maybe you didn't have the full player-caddy exchanges, it was these I was referring to. Seemed like every bone in Rahm's body didn't want to. "I have a hard time visualing a lay up with that club". He ended up over-ruling the club choice, and then when walking near the green was still chuntering "look how wide the fairway is here".

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I agree with the decision. What was your question? I am watching a US feed so maybe you didn't have the full player-caddy exchanges, it was these I was referring to. Seemed like every bone in Rahm's body didn't want to. "I have a hard time visualing a lay up with that club". He ended up over-ruling the club choice, and then when walking near the green was still chuntering "look how wide the fairway is here".

I didn't ask a question.

An 8 iron kept the water out of play, it put the ball on the fairway and they made a comfortable regulation par.

Closed out a 3 shot victory. I'd suggest that they made the correct decision.

BubbaP

Visit site
I didn't ask a question.

An 8 iron kept the water out of play, it put the ball on the fairway and they made a comfortable regulation par.

Closed out a 3 shot victory. I'd suggest that they made the correct decision.
Thanks for clarifying, I wondered if the ? was a mis-type.
The 7 iron he played was the smart play. Keeping out of the water in the closing holes was going to lead to a comfortable win.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Maybe this is old news, but the PGA tour live Twitter feed has featured group coverage for the colonial tournament at the moment. I've heard that they do this a bit, so probably worth checking every now and then for the non subscribers.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Maybe this is old news, but the PGA tour live Twitter feed has featured group coverage for the colonial tournament at the moment. I've heard that they do this a bit, so probably worth checking every now and then for the non subscribers.
First 60-90 minutes only apparently...