2019 Cricket

D

Deleted member 3432

plan A of getting Simon Harmer a passport having failed it seems theres no plan B!

Bess been hugely underwhelming and Leach played little cricket (and may not travel currently) leaves a very very bare cupboard for a sub continent tour if it takes place this winter, no doubt meaning a return to Rashid and/or Ali

Not watched as much domestic cricket as I usually do but struggling to think of another credible option (a quick scan down the wickets chart from the Bob Willis Trophy gives me names like Amir Virdi and Mason Crane)

As much as I love a good Ed Smith bashing session, not sure he really has much choice this time round

Totally agree with that altough it seems a big risk on someone who hasn't played a 1st class game since January 2019 and has a dodgy shoulder.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Superb ton from Billings, came in in basically a dead situation and fought hard early in tough conditions against some excellent bowling. Not going to get us over the line, but fair play to him, given an opportunity and has cashed in with a big score. Shame we got off to such a poor start.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just about to get stuffed and suddenly it's turned, could be a thriller...
I had the cricket on because there is stuff all else to watch but was about to turn over because who wants to see the Aussies coast to victory. Then boom. Some great bowling by Woakes and Archer.

I wish someone would tell Warne to shut up. He gets hugely irritating when he is excited.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
How stupid is Carey? Single off the first ball of the over? Lovely. 5 dot balls from the lad who can't hit it off the square ?. Over after over.

Morgan must be inwardly laughing himself stupid

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nice recovery from England. Woakes is some cricketer, what a summer he's had. Just looked at the stats - 8 matches (5 Tests, 3 ODi's): 233 runs at 39 + 23 wickets at <20. Superb!

Morgan won't believe that, must have only been trying to nick a few quick overs from Root and he rips one past Warners bat. 51/3, England on top right now.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Aussies getting a bollocking..... who would have thought about this...

Captain Morgan is a far more organised captain than Root..