2012 product fitting opportunity...on your marks, get set, go

Tiger

Money List Winner
rub-of-the-green.blogspot.com
Oh my god. Sorry to bump this back up but......just opened my email to see a message from Golf Monthly titled 'Golf Monthly invites you to try... 'My heart rate quickened, my palms became instantaneously sweaty seemingly drawing all moisture from my mouth that simultaneously became as arid as the Gobi desert. I could feel the excitement bubbling inside like an effervescent vintage champagne as I waited impatiently, for what seemed like an eternity, for the email to open and display the full contents which read...'Golf Monthly invites you to try......chocolate tasting!' :( I am now a forlorn, deflated wreck on the train home! Thank god I didn't whoop!

Last edited:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
I got exactly the same one and had exactly the same reaction... Ive only just calmed down...There were nearly tears I tell you.....I don't even like chocolate....

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
I think the whole forum is waiting with baited breath on this one

you are not alone Tiger me old chum

When are they going to put us out of our misery? :)

Fragger

elliottlale

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Oh my god. Sorry to bump this back up but......just opened my email to see a message from Golf Monthly titled 'Golf Monthly invites you to try... 'My heart rate quickened, my palms became instantaneously sweaty seemingly drawing all moisture from my mouth that simultaneously became as arid as the Gobi desert. I could feel the excitement bubbling inside like an effervescent vintage champagne as I waited impatiently, for what seemed like an eternity, for the email to open and display the full contents which read...'Golf Monthly invites you to try......chocolate tasting!' :( I am now a forlorn, deflated wreck on the train home! Thank god I didn't whoop!

haha!!! thats cruel!!!

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
its killing me now... My boss asked me if I could do him a favour and cover the office on the 19th so he could go to London.. I had to say no. When he asked why I couldnt do it, I couldnt really say that I was waiting to see if I had won a competition on here could I? I had to claim I was taking the Mrs over to Leeds to do some Christmas shopping and see her relatives.

connor

Tour Rookie
Visit site
sent an email anyway on the off chance.. least mrs cant moan im wasting money on golf which i could be saving haha. accept fuel to get to london but i dont mind swallowing the cost of drivin the scooby there for new fitted clubs

connor

Tour Rookie
Visit site
its killing me now... My boss asked me if I could do him a favour and cover the office on the 19th so he could go to London.. I had to say no. When he asked why I couldnt do it, I couldnt really say that I was waiting to see if I had won a competition on here could I? I had to claim I was taking the Mrs over to Leeds to do some Christmas shopping and see her relatives.

maybe hes won

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
haha, that would be a right kick in the stones :angry:

I swapped a days leave in January for this one... just in case. Did the same for the Titleist one. Sods law if I am ever lucky enough to be chosen for an event I wont be able to bloody make it lol

went to the docs today as had a bit discomfort in the groin area and he advised me to uncross my balls as this lengthy period is not good for my reproductive system, I informed him I have had the snip so was promptly advised to get them crossed back again ;)

BTatHome

Tour Winner
Visit site
did this get announced yet?

Hope its the RBZ line, as would really like to see some feedback from the woods for this. I think new year is gonna a new driver for me ... unless Santa is very kind :)