Get fitted for a new set of Wilson irons by Padraig Harrington!

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'd just be happy to have a chat with Padraig. That alone would be a great prize.

Any chance of a similar deal with Mizuno and Luke Donald? ;)

LOL! I was thinking the same thing. If that was the case, I would happily take my name out of the running for the one with Paddy to have a shot at the one with Luke.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I'd just be happy to have a chat with Padraig. That alone would be a great prize.

LOL! I was thinking the same thing. If that was the case, I would happily take my name out of the running for the one with Paddy to have a shot at the one with Luke.

Think your chances of winning have greatly reduced :D

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site

Think your chances of winning have greatly reduced :D

:D

You're probably right. But I'm looking at it like if I don't get picked now, it means that they're doing one with Luke Donald soon which I might have a chance in!...Optimism is the key!

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have the WORST irons I've ever seen in a golf bag, even Murphthemog thinks so :(

It's short notice but I can make it! :D

If anyone needs new irons it is James - you could then take his and put them in the museam for 1980s cheap knock-offs!! Don't know how he plays off 5 with those things!!

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
If anyone needs new irons it is James - you could then take his and put them in the museam for 1980s cheap knock-offs!! Don't know how he plays off 5 with those things!!

He doesn't. He plays off 6. And then only every now and then.
;)

PS How was Loch Lomond?
;)

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Loch Lomond - unbelivable - exceeded expectations. Will say a bit more when I get a chance - and if I can work out how to post a photo, I will!!

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
You get ill for few days and what happens? The blo**dy opportunity of a lifetime (two busses come along at ther same time)! So here's my 2p.

Up until a few months ago, I was (I admit) a Mizzy tart! But have fallen out of love with them due to (what I feel was) a cr*p fitting experience and the consequent slow death of my game. :( Soooooo.......

I feel I'm the ideal candidate for this "Paddy fit"! ;)

Smarmy enough for ya? :p