Get fitted for a new set of Wilson irons by Padraig Harrington!

Losttheplot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'd love to put my name into the hat Mike.
I will add though that I've just got a new set of irons off Rickg so I'm probably not the most suitable but you can't turn down an opportunity like this for a custom fit by Harrington himself. Count me in. :)

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Guys
thanks to all who have already submitted an interest - sorry I haven't replied to you all individually. Keep them coming!

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
* Preference will be given to forumers who havent been selected for major features before (ie PING Tour Truck etc)

Like a Messerschmitt BF109 during the Battle of Britain, James has just ploughed into a field outside of Appledore and burst into flames

I'm currently trying to slit my wrists with a gap wedge!

I thought these things were done without predudice - ie: drawn out of a hat. I realise now that I won't be eligible for anything until at least 2059 regardless of forum participation, so I'm off to join Golf Magic! :D :D

Anyone know the subscription price for Today's golfer? :rolleyes:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Like a Messerschmitt BF109 during the Battle of Britain, James has just ploughed into a field outside of Appledore and burst into flames

If your going to plough into a field, Appledore is a lovely part of the country to do it!

Chris

benhobden

Club Champion
Visit site
Email sent Mike. Great opportunity, I think I'm prepared to take on the drive...it is helping out the magazine after all!

Swinger

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Great opportunity. Good place to congratulate him on helping us win back the Ryder Cup and being top point scorer.

Good luck to the people who are chosen should be a cracking experience.

oakey22

Head Pro
Visit site
When would the closing date for the emails to be in by. At the moment I am on holiday till Thursday :)
I don't currently have a handicap as I have only been playing for 3-4 months and haven't joined a club yet. My phone handicap says about 24 so I would be an ideal candidate for some irons that are custom fitted :)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Having said that Casey should be in the Ryder cup team instead of Harrington, i will have to give this a miss. Shame never tried their clubs, but do like their tennis rackets :)