2-Fore-1 & Today's Golfer

toonarmy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I know some have been having difficulties getting on to the TG website (look, it has some uses OK?) but I now can't get through to the 2-fore-1 site either.

Is anyone else having the same problems? At home and work all I get is:

"Page could not be loaded

The link you specified does not work. This may either be the result of temporary maintenance or an incorrect link."

:D :D :D

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
I seen an advert for 2 fore 1 today and clicked it. Low and behold it took me to todays golfer website. Does work, (well it did at about 13:30) Some good offers on there, can save you a fortune!

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've just had a look, haven't used a 2 fore 1 in years. There are a couple of courses I'd like to play listed on here....good news!

toonarmy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
The TG website problem has been something on the cookies front. Deleted all those relevant ones and lo the site is now working for me. Computers...

Have a look on ebay for the vouchers too as you can usually get them for less than list price (£2.50 for 2-4-1, £2.95 for greenfree). I bought a bunch of 2-fore-1 and Greenfree vouchers last year for about 50p less per voucher and the lovely seller threw in 2 free ones for some reason. All you need to do is check the expiry dates.