148th Open Championship

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Screenshot-2019-07-18-at-07-58-13.png

Forecast looking pretty tasty for Sunday. Bit of rain, solid 15mph winds gusting up at 28mph, just how the players hate it. Should be a great watch.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Would be nice to see a top tracer or something on the first.

Didn't see it in 1st group but sure it was there for a couple of the later ones but maybe it was hole 2

(that camera buried in the ground at the front of the 1st tee box looking directly at the player is pretty cool) (y)

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Didn't see it in 1st group but sure it was there for a couple of the later ones but maybe it was hole 2

(that camera buried in the ground at the front of the 1st tee box looking directly at the player is pretty cool) (y)

I don't think it was as I didn't see it for any of the later groups teeing off although I did turn it off after Mickleson went out as my train journey ended.

Back on now though!

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Only able to dip in & out of coverage through today, following scores online but given up on the leader board on the ET website and switched to The Open website instead. ET just seem useless at updating scores

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
This is why I had Rory as my "Dark Horse", thought it was so unlikely that he was going to win, the pressure so high, and this is what happens. From OOB to left rough, to even rougher left rough. He's going to struggle to make 6 now.