Your golf swing...

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Have you seen it ? Your golf swing ?

I had my woman at the strip yesterday videoing mine....omfg it's horrible :whoo: I actually thought I swung it well....:eek:ne: but no.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yup, I still shudder at it. Reality is very different to what I expected.

Splendid start to your second paragraph :rofl:. Please tell me you don't actually say that out loud.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yup video mine all the time. Happy with how it looks and only change things when instructed to do so by my pro. I used to try changing things when I didn't like them, it got me no where and I ended up getting more frustrated. Now I accept the way it looks and move on, its not how but how many as they say.

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Don't get me wrong, it works it's just not how I seen it, seen myself more of a Tom Watson but actually it's an Arnold Palmer :rofl:

Mozza73

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Been hitting the ball great recently but on videoing it.... urgh... early extension, flip, ghastly...

D

Deleted member 21258

Don't get me wrong, it works it's just not how I seen it, seen myself more of a Tom Watson but actually it's an Arnold Palmer :rofl:

That's not bad, I would take that.

I always thought I swung it like a normal person but when I got to see it on video, it actually looks like I have never swung the club before. Mine is a terrible swing.:eek:

D

Deleted member 23270

Playing partner said 'Good swing' to me after I ripped a drive down the middle yesterday :eek:ne:

Does that count? :D

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Still have flashbacks to when I first had my swing videod in a lesson

Not what I was expecting :eek:

It's still far from pretty but fairly functional

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The shock with mine was the lack of smoothness or flow. I imagined Ernie Els, it was more like the alien from Men in Black who infiltrated a human body. I had a lesson recently that was videoed in parts. The interesting thing was that many of the lines are actually correct, it just does not look elegant in any way. Better that way than the other way around.

If anyone has not videoed their swing before then I really would recommend it. You learn so much more about both the good and bad bits when you see it in on the screen.

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I spent over £400 at the weekend on various clubs and rangefinder etc...i do wish I'd videode my swing first :rolleyes: