Your best ever score

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We've still got the wanted poster up.....:D

Mine is 66 gross (4 under par 70) in a bounce game with my mate at Lee park when I was off 9, but holed everything.

For years my second best score was 1 over gross, but second best score is now 1 under gross at Wallasey, in the GM forum NW flatcappers final.
-1 at Wallasey is pretty good.
I play the Frank Stableford most years and best was 38 off scratch.

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've had a 72 on a par 70 before. This included a double on 17th! Doh! I was playing off 11 at the time, I won the comp with a nett 61 by about 5 shots!

Couple of weeks ago I was close to bettering it, until I had a 9 on the 17th and walked in with a 76!

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
A couple of level par rounds is my best. Been many times a few under with some holes to go and then manage to Van de Velde it!

Most proud of my Royal Lytham round, four over gross. If there's on shot I would take back is my second into the 18th here. Misread the yardage and took three clubs too many and went over the back right by the clubhouse. Double booger but still +4.

TreeSeeker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Sample size too small for comps but a social round my best is 17 over, which is 9 under handicap, I'm sure I'd got more in me because that was based on being +5 at halfway. Lost balls never help...

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
65 (five under) in a completion, but my favourite under par was a 64 (4 under) in a bounce game where I had 4 birdies and no dropped shots.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Quite a number under par down the years. A few weeks back it was a 1 under under at the tender age of 59. Chuffed to bits its still there somewhere, it just doesn't show up very often.

Thinking on it, a 44pts (sorry Cabby) off a handicap of 4 playing an Open at an away course in wet and windy conditions.

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Scored 77,78 and 79 in bounce games at my new course.

The 77 was off 13, par 71 for 43 points.

Scored 43 points in a competition late 2016 when I was off 23, got cut 2 shots.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Ironically today was not far off it, if not the best. nine hole comp and 19 points with a blob. The blobbed hole I hit a hybrid 200 yd and the bal went straight down the middle of the green. I looked in the hole, nowt. Lost ball. Best hybrid I have hit in years. Gutted. Played back nine and finished with 42 points. Would of been a 67.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
When I was a lot younger (17) I shot a -4 68 as I was pretty good back then. At one point I played off 2 but gave up as I was playing county cricket.

now there is a fat useless hacker keeping that young, slim(ish) golfer captive in the dark recesses of golfing purgatory

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
-1 at Wallasey is pretty good.
I play the Frank Stableford most years and best was 38 off scratch.

Thanks.

It started on the first with a big mad top with a hybrid, but got up and down from 180 yards for birdie.

As I said it was the GM NW forum masters from a few years ago, so had 20 odd others from on here to contend with.

Its a tough track Wallasey, but everything clicked that day, I think I had 4 birdies.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Thinking on it, a 44pts (sorry Cabby) off a handicap of 4 playing an Open at an away course in wet and windy conditions.

Hope you chucked in a few blobs Brian to keep it respectable :thup: