Worst Golf Ball ever?

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
When I first started playing back in the mid 80's my ball of choice was a seve balesteros. Made by slazenger and could be bought at that we'll known golf shop called Argos. Absolutely awful golf balls.

Garesfield ACE

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I got a box of these last Christmas .................. still not managed to use them!

images

Slime.

i bought these for a family member 2 years ago at Xmas.....still never seen him use them!!!....lol

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The Molitor had absolutely no redeeming qualities unless you want to cave in the face of your driver.

Some weird serendipidy here. One of my mates found one of these today. Never heard of it before. After hitting one shot onto the green, and taking one putt, he hit it into the adjoining field to save anyone else the trouble. An extraordinary noise and feel from all clubs in the bag. And not in a good way.

Last edited:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Prices Everlasting was deffo the worst

Agree - even when the standard of ball for the ordinary player wasn't great though I didn't realise that at the time (i.e. 65i, Penfold Aces, Commandos, Slazenger stars etc) the PE was a complete non-starter for me once I'd learned to get the ball into the air.

markgs

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Callaway Warbirds must be up there.

I have topped one of these on a cold January morning with a 4 iron and i swear my hands were ruined for days after. The birds flew out the trees after the yelp i let out.

Horrible things

I agree worst ball ever