Worldwide Premier - My New Backswing

scratch

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Looks to me that the lack of wrist hinge is the root of your problem. The downswing looks to be a bit of a rushed lunge at the ball rather than a smooth swing through the ball. You also look as if you are dragging across the line a bit? I'm guessing this is in an attempt to create a bit of power that is missing due to the lack of hinge.

Can I suggest that you work on a practice drill where you get a bit of wrist cock into your backswing then work on releasing the club on an in to out swing, even doing this with just a 1/2 or 3/4 swing will help. If you can then build that into your full swing you'll get a better plane and a lot more power.

Good luck :thup:

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
You also look as if you are dragging across the line a bit?

then work on releasing the club on an in to out swing

I don't agree with either of those remarks. (just for the record) The path EXITING the impact looks great, if anything he risks being stuck by dropping the club too far behind him and not rotating left enough, then it's hook and block city!!!

scratch

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I don't agree with either of those remarks. (just for the record) The path EXITING the impact looks great, if anything he risks being stuck by dropping the club too far behind him and not rotating left enough, then it's hook and block city!!!

I don't agree with your comments (just for the record)