World long drive

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
My old golf coach and friend Matt Nicolle will be competing from Wednesday at the world long drive championships in Atlanta Georgia. He will be teeing it up from 2 pm USA time (7 pm UK time). This will be broadcast on the WLD YouTube channel so check that out if you want to see how he goes.

He won the European a few years ago and has hit it 405 yards before.

One time he let me hit his driver, a 4 degree 5x stiff shaft. Think I got it 100 yards!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Had a go with Joe Miller's driver at Wentworth in '14 during a clinic....similar spec......similar result :ROFLMAO: .
Let's hope your guy can knock it 500 yards....seems that's a mid-iron for Mr Berkshire.....

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Didn't Kyle Berkshire recently get a new world record? Not sure if it was officially ratified but I saw something about that.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Didn't Kyle Berkshire recently get a new world record? Not sure if it was officially ratified but I saw something about that.

579 yards. That means he could drive our longest par 5 off the back tee. I’ve never come close to getting home in two, and I hit a decent ball.

😂

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
How can it be a world record when there was a 22mph tailwind and done at 6,700 feet elevation?
For comparison, Crans-sur-Sierre Golf Club is only 4,921 feet

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My old golf coach and friend Matt Nicolle will be competing from Wednesday at the world long drive championships in Atlanta Georgia. He will be teeing it up from 2 pm USA time (7 pm UK time). This will be broadcast on the WLD YouTube channel so check that out if you want to see how he goes.

He won the European a few years ago and has hit it 405 yards before.

One time he let me hit his driver, a 4 degree 5x stiff shaft. Think I got it 100 yards!

what colour tees does he use?