Woburn Duchess course Wednesday 15th August

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date
D

Deleted Member 1156

I have booked a course review of the Duchess on the above date. Woburn have very kindly said I can bring along ONE guest free of charge as if I play as a single it is likely to be very slow.

So, here is the deal.

I am opening this up to the forum in return for a donation to either H4H or to the charity that Fish is supporting with his meet at Coventry 2 days later (or both if you want to split it!)

Tee time is 11:30, normal green fee is £205 (this would normally include food but I doubt Woburn will be including any for my visit).

So please post below what you are prepared to donate to charity to play this wonderful course but bear in mind you will be stuck with me for 4 hours ;) I will let this run for a week or so then take the highest bid.

Mods....I have cleared this with Mike who supports the idea :)

Edit: Posted in the lounge so it gets maximum exposure

D

Deleted member 15344

I’ll start the ball rolling at £50 👍

D

Deleted Member 1156

Wow! Excellent start, cheers guys :D

To sweeten the deal a bit, I'll pay for lunch if there isn't any included :thup:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 23270

Nice one, good luck raising money for a great cause :)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
That is very generous Gordon.

Fortunately for you I will not bid, as I know you don’t want to watch me chipping out sideways and backwards for 18 holes.:eek:

D

Deleted Member 1156

That's a pity Rich, you're the only person on this forum that makes my short game look good. :ears:

stevench

Club Champion
Visit site
Never played the duchess before but having played the Marquess a few times now and knowing what the hospitality is like at Woburn I'm sure it'll be a great day! :thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I am opening this up to the forum in return for a donation to either H4H or to the charity that Fish is supporting with his meet at Coventry 2 days later (or both if you want to split it!)

So please post below what you are prepared to donate to charity to play this wonderful course

Excellent gesture 👏👏

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bump - D4s I can only hope someone else bids or you are stuck with me for the day !!, also it has to be worth more than £100 to play Woburn with a Forum demi-god :whistle:

D

Deleted Member 1156

I will let this one run till Sunday night then close it off. Current highest bid is £100 :thup:

D

Deleted Member 1156

I'm closing this now and the winning bid is £100 by AAC.

Many thanks Steve, I'll be in touch nearer the time to sort out the finer details, let me know which charity you have chosen to support :thup: