Who this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sometimes it seems like some people on here have grown up with parents who always said yes, or worse, said nothing.
Grow up guys, leave it alone and move on, this whining is boring.

big_russ

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sometimes it seems like some people on here have grown up with parents who always said yes, or worse, said nothing.
Grow up guys, leave it alone and move on, this whining is boring.

Agree 100%. All this nit picking and bickering is getting really boring now.
If you dont agree with or like what is being said either dont read it or ignore it.

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ian, I know you hate controversy :D haha, when are we all getting out again for another game?

Well m8, depends what your handicap is now. As you know I wont and dont play with anyone with a handicap over 45, are over 80 yrs old with both parents still living. Apart from that unless ur a right old TW@T I will consider it.
Get your game into shape boy, this guy means busines.

T

thecraw

Anyone know any good golf forums where we dont have to watch what we say?
you lot are having a go at someone for using a 4 lettered word, bloody hell, what next?
If one dosent spake the queens grammer we'll be hammered for it.
Send me to the tower right away!

Running an internet site costs money, which either means you pay to join, or there is advertising.
If there is advertising, it is only fair that the site owners ask that language be moderated to not put off present or future advertisers.

I don't remember where anyone had a go because of the original use of the word, it only all kicked off after the OP couldn't accept that he be asked not to use it .

It was because he edited my post and didnt tell me, when I posted again and asked about it I got a condescending PM. I also find it hard to accept that no other mod had picked up on it and no other mod has contacted me before about my threads and the mod in question has now contacted me three times in a very short period about my posts.

End of discussion from me time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.