Who makes good fitting shorts?

BRISTOL86

Head Pro
Visit site
Got a few cheap pairs of Slazenger shorts from sports direct last year but they’re very big in the legs despite fitting well round the waist.

Anyone know who makes good shorts that are a little more modern fitting?

I have some Adidas Ultimate365 trousers and the leg fit is good but dont know what the shorts fit is like and nowhere local stocks them to try!

Ta

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I like adidas and Nike seem to be more accurate sizing, I find ping are small made, I bought a pair of Greg Norman shorts not so long ago and there great quality and fit, smart looking too

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I’m a stocky 6’2” and found the stromberg ones a bit snug. Been wondering the same about Adidas

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
All of my shorts have been from Asda. £8.00 a pair for tailored chino shorts and fit really well. Saw no point in spending more because they are a golf brand and prefer a heavier material rather than the technical materials used in a lot of golf shorts.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I had a pair of Galvin Green trousers which I had turned up into shorts. I took them in with another pair of GG I had already turned up. When I picked them up I never tried them on. Got home, put them on and showed th Missis Tash. She had to change her pants laughing. I look like the only gay in the village. They had cut the trousers to length then turned them over twice. And sewed them up. I look a proper ***.
Having chunky legs I cannot advise you, just make sure there long enough.

D

Deleted member 1147

Puma, Lyle & Scott & Gabbici are all brands I have golf shorts.

I’m 6 ft and 13 stone, if that helps you

sunshine

Visit site
Got a few cheap pairs of Slazenger shorts from sports direct last year but they’re very big in the legs despite fitting well round the waist.

Anyone know who makes good shorts that are a little more modern fitting?

I have some Adidas Ultimate365 trousers and the leg fit is good but dont know what the shorts fit is like and nowhere local stocks them to try!

Ta

So what you're saying is you want people with different body shapes (tall, short, fat, thin etc) and different fashion preferences to advise you on what shorts would look good on you when they don't know what you look like you don't know what they look like. I love the internet :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 1147

So what you're saying is you want people with different body shapes (tall, short, fat, thin etc) and different fashion preferences to advise you on what shorts would look good on you when they don't know what you look like you don't know what they look like. I love the internet :ROFLMAO:
No, he’s asked if anybody knows of any brands which makes shorts which aren’t too baggy in the leg...or that’s what I took from his post (reading it helped me come to that conclusion)