Which course Norfolk/ Lincs

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
In May, Tashyboy and three PP are going to Norfolk for four days, on the Thursday when we come back we are looking at a course on the way back. In essence it will be the A17 from Kings Lynn to Newark.
Kings Lynn is already booked in for one day.
Newark was suggested but we can play that anytime with it only being 15 miles away.
The courses suggested are Spalding, Spalding Sutton bridge, Sleaford and South Kyme.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Without a doubt Sleaford - top course in the area.

10 notes if you drive the first.

Spalding is top class as well but don't play it if CaptainRon is behind you.

Last edited:

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Quite happily put you guys up at Spalding Tash lad.

Could even add s few others from here and make a mini meet out of it.

I might be up for this depending on date, not only would I be able to witness your famed ball striking, but on the same day I could meet the man that is behind the tash.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Would be intetested in another round at spalding.

Round here I would agree with the suggestions of stoke Rochford or even belton park or woods.

If it is the course I think then Sutton Bridge is interesting. A nine holer in an old dock with one green high above the fairway on top of a dock wall.

Tashyboy

Visit site
I might be up for this depending on date, not only would I be able to witness your famed ball striking, but on the same day I could meet the man that is behind the tash.

All of a sudden there is a lump in me throat and the back end of me trousers 😁

D

Deleted member 17920

For me Spalding is the best on the list.

I really enjoy Sutton Bridge though and if you get time its worth playing 9 holes there.

Sorry I couldn't get you in on the Hotchkin.

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
The courses suggested are Spalding, Spalding Sutton bridge, Sleaford and South Kyme.
Any feedback greatly appreciated.

I haven't played Sutton Bridge but, of the other three, I'd pick Spalding. Sleaford is also nice but Spalding just pips it for me. The second hole involves driving over a river - I was five off the tee... I'm sure you'll enjoy whichever one you pick.

Tashyboy

Visit site
For me Spalding is the best on the list.

I really enjoy Sutton Bridge though and if you get time its worth playing 9 holes there.

Sorry I couldn't get you in on the Hotchkin.

no you could it's just the times would of meant us getting home late. Now tricky Trev has van at Sunny Hunny, Woodhall spa is on our list of courses to play. Well there's, coz am gonna be smashing it later this year Al be bringing me A game for that one:whistle:

Tashyboy

Visit site
Quite happily put you guys up at Spalding Tash lad.

Could even add s few others from here and make a mini meet out of it.

Captain we are looking at playing it on Thursday May 10th on our way back from Hunny. Gonna run it past Baghead tomorrow and if we're all in agreement and the course is not Busy. All facial hair will be trimmed to a professional standard for Spalding that day 👍

Tashyboy

Visit site
I haven't played Sutton Bridge but, of the other three, I'd pick Spalding. Sleaford is also nice but Spalding just pips it for me. The second hole involves driving over a river - I was five off the tee... I'm sure you'll enjoy whichever one you pick.

😳 Water.