Tashyboy tours

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
So after three days of glorious golfing weather the Tash Meister is leading with 99 points, Melly a close 2nd with 95, Baghead with 91, and Tricky Trev last again with 89.
we pulled up at Newark golf Club and the weather although cloudy was ideal. A gorgeous course with a bit of work to be done on bunkers de stoning and it would be excellent.
So after nine holes there Trev has pulled 5 shots back on me, my decision making was terrible. Melly and Baghead were going backwards. The big hitters were hitting big trees. At the end of 18 I had steadied the ship and shot a hard earned 29 points trev got 36 and Tashyboy took the money. The final scores were after four rounds
Tashyboy 128.
Trev 125.
Melly 121.
Baghead 116.

fave course. Sheringham, but at £85 probably the last time we will play it.
Kings Lynn, another beauty, but at £65 to play and only £20 for a guest signed in. Again probably looking further afield.
Newark for £25, a bargain.
Heacham Manor, at £27.50. Rammel.

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So after three days of glorious golfing weather the Tash Meister is leading with 99 points, Melly a close 2nd with 95, Baghead with 91, and Tricky Trev last again with 89.
we pulled up at Newark golf Club and the weather although cloudy was ideal. A gorgeous course with a bit of work to be done on bunkers de stoning and it would be excellent.
So after nine holes there Trev has pulled 5 shots back on me, my decision making was terrible. Melly and Baghead were going backwards. The big hitters were hitting big trees. At the end of 18 I had steadied the ship and shot a hard earned 29 points trev got 36 and Tashyboy took the money. The final scores were after four rounds
Tashyboy 128.
Trev 125.
Melly 121.
Baghead 116.

fave course. Sheringham, but at £85 probably the last time we will play it.
Kings Lynn, another beauty, but at £65 to play and only £20 for a guest signed in. Again probably looking further afield.
Newark for £25, a bargain.
Heacham Manor, at £27.50. Rammel.

£85 at Sheringham is quite a lot, but that gets you a day ticket doesn't it? 27 holes or 36 holes and £85 starts to look alright

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
£85 at Sheringham is quite a lot, but that gets you a day ticket doesn't it? 27 holes or 36 holes and £85 starts to look alright

No that was for 18 holes. What did bog us off was its the second year running we have had “ words” with an arsey member there. Yet some members have been fantastic. Being told by a member “ you should not be playing four singles at this time of the day”. “Oh ah well tell that to your club shop pro who took £340 off us three hours ago”.
Gorgeous course in which Tashyboy spanked its ass 🤪