Which ball?

Visit site
guys i feel a little bit of negativity haha cant say i blame you. and i dont know who served you but probably wasn't me if you had yonex out there. come see me next time i wont try and flog you nicklaus............................................to much lol. :D gotta keep the boss sweet.

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Welcome Josh.

I reckon it's great that you've come on here and been quite so open about the Nicklaus thing. Though I'm not sure what your bosses would have to say about it! Don't worry though, most retailers do the same thing one way or another.

The AG down here did the same thing a couple of years ago when I needed some new irons. But I did't get on with the Nicklaus ones anyway. Though he did try!

EaseNgrace

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Do AG also give you false readings on the swing speed device? I was told my swing speed was 116 average with 3 shots with a 6 iron, 3 with a driver. Yet they said I needed a regular shaft, lol. Luckily I wasn't completely clueless so I ignored them. I was later (correctly) measured at a max of 106 with the driver, and recommended stiff.
Is this a nationwide thing or did I just get a dodgy assistant?

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Do AG also give you false readings on the swing speed device? I was told my swing speed was 116 average with 3 shots with a 6 iron, 3 with a driver. Yet they said I needed a regular shaft, lol. Luckily I wasn't completely clueless so I ignored them. I was later (correctly) measured at a max of 106 with the driver, and recommended stiff.

I was told by a pga pro at another outlet that it's mostly down to the launch monitor they use. his opinion was that if it's not measured on Trackman - don't bother.

by-the-by, I know Josh, not pushy at all (and his boss!)

Sneds

Tour Rookie
Visit site

I was told by a pga pro at another outlet that it's mostly down to the launch monitor they use. his opinion was that if it's not measured on Trackman - don't bother.

by-the-by, I know Josh, not pushy at all (and his boss!)

Probably means you're in AG a bit too much Steve ;) x

Visit site
i think that it was probably the vector that wasn't working..............again and needed realigning. but yeh we do have to push certain things in big golf stores just like discount golf will push john letters (id rather have nicklaus and yonex). but we have got to try and i cant blame head office for asking us to, after all it is a business, and businesses are there to make profit. i just dont personally believe it should be at the expence of the customer, and most guys i work with have the same kinda look on it. and i know im being open on it all but 90% of customers know this anyway that whatever large golf store they go to there going to get a whiff of the nicklaus or the letters lol and what is and what isnt a good sell for us. and viscount 17 if i believe its who i think it is was you looking at a cally bag sunday ?

Visit site
oh i see, well he's off 21 so he isn't to bad. and i have seen him hit a ball on the range when trying clubs and it looked okay but you may know something i don't so im just going to have to bare the splinters and sit on the fence :D