When do you think you will next play golf?

IanM

Journeyman Pro
Tomorrow, 1.14

Powakaddy battery charged, skycaddie watch charged. Clubs in car. Have to play on own so that the Welsh FM has been seen to do something different from Boris... no idea if I’m allowed to drive to the course because the messages are so rubbish.

but golf is Golf, and tomorrow it’s back

Traminator

In addition to the max 3 bookings in the next 7 days so that everyone can get a game, we can now additionally book online on the day ad hoc if there's anything free.
So much common sense 👍👍

Jacko_G

Journeyman Pro
When do we think we'll get a game in Scotland? Saw a suggestion that recycling centres will open here 1st June so maybe that's the date for things to be eased.
First of June in Renfrewshire for recycling/dumps opening. Think I'll wait a few days before filling the car. Got loads to get rid of.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Like water torture if we have to wait until two weeks from today....:cry:
Yes it’s not feels a bit unnecessary now, I have been ok with the cautious approach by Nicola Sturgeon up to now but with all the other countries in the UK easing lockdown and the R number being skewed in Scotland anyway I think to start with some sport , garden centers and recycling centers opening would have been ok.