When do new clubs come out ?

Canfordhacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Well I have three sets of Pings at the moment, and have been a brand whore forever. I have spent three hours with my pro (over two sessions) trying out all sorts, and ordered Callaways. The data was clear, and i'm going with the science. They felt beaut too.

I can't wait for them to arrive.

PS do I need to replace my Ping hat, towel and bag? Will I feel dirty?

Diamond

Visit site
Well I have three sets of Pings at the moment, and have been a brand whore forever. I have spent three hours with my pro (over two sessions) trying out all sorts, and ordered Callaways. The data was clear, and i'm going with the science. They felt beaut too.

I can't wait for them to arrive.

PS do I need to replace my Ping hat, towel and bag? Will I feel dirty?

Which Callaways Have you ordered and will you sell your existing Ping sets?

D

Deleted Member 1156

Thanks. Didn’t know they had already named them and some have tested them. Guessing they will be available to buy soon then. Probably best to wait and go for a fitting and see if I prefer the g410 or g425.
You obviously want new clubs now and money doesn't seem to be an issue for you so why not get the 410's now and trade them in when the 425's come out :whistle:

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
Well, I seem to have gone the other way. I am playing an old set of Muirfield blades. I bought them years ago, and keep going back to them.
I also have a modern set of srixon 785s. They seem OK but I just love the blades. I'm old, don't hit far now, but far enough for late seventies.
Seems daft, but I'm pretty sure the Muirfields have stiffer shafts than the srixons. My innate fault is swinging too fast off the top of the backswing, and it may be that they help with that.
I've toyed with the idea of getting properly fitted- not a local Pro but one of the custom fitting places . Probably would have but for Covid.
When things settle, I would do that if I were the OP.
Must give your swing the best chance rather than just a brand name.
All things being equal,you can't beat the science