What's the lowest handicapper that you've played with?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Only scratch or 1-ish as far as I can recall. Best golfer at my club is +1.5 or so, but I've not played a round with him yet.
Since making this post I have played with this guy, about three weeks ago. The biggest difference between him and me is distance in all honesty, but as a direct product of being able to strike it better than me and with a lot more speed - I don't just mean he was a brute who smacks it further. On the holes I hit driver on, he was often hitting 4 iron the same distance and more accurately. Then on a short par 4 where I need to hit 7 wood for position, he had the driver out going for the green (didn't get it, but left himself a 25 yard dink onto it). He was not flawless by any stretch, but he rarely made two mistakes on the same hole so was able to make pars still. Again with the distance factor, if I miss a fairway and I'm 180 yards out for example, it's very unlikely I'm able to hit the green hitting hybrid or wood out of the rough, whereas he can do with a crisp mid-iron. He still missed a few makeable putts, but the greens are the biggest difficulty at our place. He made four birdies and three bogeys for -1 and it didn't really look like he shot the lights out or anything.

mister v

Visit site
whilst playing holiday golf in tenerife me and my mate played with an ex challange tour pro from Denmark, i've played with a lot of scratch and +1 +2 players and even though this was holiday, social , fun golf this guy was mustard, the thing i noticed most was around the greens he was bullet proof! a joy to watch