What's the longest it's taken you to play 1 hole?

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
From arriving on the tee, to holing out 23 minutes..... On a 157 yard par 3 :mad:

The best of it is, the 3 ball I was following took, wait for it, 10 minutes to putt out after reaching the green :mad:

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Heard from a mate that they were waiting on the 14th tee at ours for an hour on Saturday. it was Captains day and it was beat the pro - who played the hole with you, so he was running back and forth for every group.

For me personally, played Nefyn two years back, waited on one tee for over 30 minutes. there were two groups of mates in front of us waiting on the tee when we got there. Both groups decided they wanted to drive the green (short par 4), so both groups waited for the green to clear before playing..... only for pretty much all of them to just tonk it about 150 - 170 yds down. Not one player made the green.....

D

Deleted member 15344

Heard from a mate that they were waiting on the 14th tee at ours for an hour on Saturday. it was Captains day and it was beat the pro - who played the hole with you, so he was running back and forth for every group.

For me personally, played Nefyn two years back, waited on one tee for over 30 minutes. there were two groups of mates in front of us waiting on the tee when we got there. Both groups decided they wanted to drive the green (short par 4), so both groups waited for the green to clear before playing..... only for pretty much all of them to just tonk it about 150 - 170 yds down. Not one player made the green.....

No one waited an hour - the longest was about 15 to 20mins wait ( apart from when he slammed in an ace )

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had a 6 day wait between walking off the 4th green and teeing off on the 5th during a knockout match a few years ago, teed off Sunday afternoon finished the following Saturday!