Whatever happened to?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Met a lot of great guys on here and obviously many are still around.
Fish,Region3 Madadey,TheRod and Robobum are a few that I particularly got on well with.
I post a lot less than I used to and so do many others that used to be regularly posting.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I was fairly convinced he was just another member doing a parody account to be honest.
I felt a bit sorry for him. As soon as he mentioned he was from the US of A. Anything to do with Trump ( remember the good old days before WHS When we could talk politics). He was ripped to bits, even though he didn’t like Trump. Guns, he was savaged for them. Hey ho, Ave sent him a pm asking if he is ok.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I felt a bit sorry for him. As soon as he mentioned he was from the US of A. Anything to do with Trump ( remember the good old days before WHS When we could talk politics). He was ripped to bits, even though he didn’t like Trump. Guns, he was savaged for them. Hey ho, Ave sent him a pm asking if he is ok.
I honestly thought most of his posts were just exaggerated American stereotypes and he couldn't possibly be real.

Maybe we have our wires crossed and talking about two different people.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I honestly thought most of his posts were just exaggerated American stereotypes and he couldn't possibly be real.

Maybe we have our wires crossed and talking about two different people.

oh no he could be American at times, and like most you tend to hear them before you see them. But compared to those I have seen on spring break in Cancun ( another Mexican holiday ?) he was very very tame.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Whatever happened to him? His knowledge was top notch.

Re Wolf, I sent him a pm months ago, never got a response sadly.

Agree 100% on both. Last contact I had with the Coach he had some complications following an appendix removal. I'm hoping he's fit and well and focussing on his game and non-virtual coaching. Both he and Wolf were very generous helping me with my golf and strength training.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Talking of which, can we add bluewolf to the list of those missing in action. :(

Hey mate.. Don't worry about me.. I'm doing great. Still golfing every week (and drinking slightly more often ;)). Just decided to have a little break from the forum as it seemed to be becoming a bit stale (maybe as a result of the amount of time I've been on here).

I'm sure I'll be back at some point. Will be good to see how the forum has developed (y)

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hey mate.. Don't worry about me.. I'm doing great. Still golfing every week (and drinking slightly more often ;)). Just decided to have a little break from the forum as it seemed to be becoming a bit stale (maybe as a result of the amount of time I've been on here).

I'm sure I'll be back at some point. Will be good to see how the forum has developed (y)

Miss you x

D

Deleted member 15344

Good to hear from you ?

Hope life treating you well

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Im another that misses Fish. I appreciate some may not, but to me he was a gent!

Ive explained before how well he looked after me at my first GM forum event last year and its a shame that without him, the rickG memorial event may not run it the same fashion as it once did. Whilst I never met Rick it was clear to me that Fish was passionate about him being remembered for all he did for the forum and for charities. Its a shame hes no longer here - but I respect that rules are rules and he broke them.

If you read this fish - thanks again for last year, hope you are well and with luck our paths cross at some point over the coming years at a golf day!