Whatever happened to?

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Some great characters missed on this forum. FISH was another one. I really enjoyed his posts etc then he suddenly disappeared . Not sure what i missed.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
DM PM'd me last year, he had just had enough of the bickering and behaiviour of some on here, shame had a lot of time for him. I still get the odd text from Cabby, he's still the same:LOL:

some of the old scottish crew are on Craws group in FB and post from time to time.
Playing downfield in June. Understand Cabby is a member there. would be really great to see him in person. Seem to think TOC was not his favourite!

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Grant85 & Turkish haven't posted on here for some time. I haven't seen Grant for a while (Covid and only at the course for playing) but I saw Stuart (Turkish) on the course on Saturday. He's also our current Director of Marketing at the club and given that it's our centenary next year he's probably caught up with that and work.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Mono...there's a blast from the past......
And Gareth with his custom made alignment sticks cover....
Those were the days..

D

Deleted member 15344

I miss the 'love ins' between Swinger and Therod. Used to crack me up.
Also the Welsh guy with the tall stories...... MarkGS or something like that? Legend! ?

MarkGS was the one constantly buying stuff and then selling it a week - body builder apparently

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
The Coach?

Nope, he used to get a fair bit of flak, anything to do with guns, Trump etc.He was in the firing line. I disappeared for a couple of months last year and when I came back Ave not seen him since.
The Coach I have a lot of time for. It bugging me I cannot remember him

D

Deleted member 3432

Nope, he used to get a fair bit of flak, anything to do with guns, Trump etc.He was in the firing line. I disappeared for a couple of months last year and when I came back Ave not seen him since.

I know who you mean but can't remember myself :ROFLMAO:

I do remember plenty of members on here didn't show themselves in a good light around that time, a lot of nastiness.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'll respectfully beg to differ Phil; the political debate wasn't toxic, it was some of the posters. I think the wrong course was taken, but respect that it's Mike & the Mods choice as to the course of action.

I'd fully agree with your second point that there were some who were very knowledgable, and with whom you could disagree without the dialogue deteriorating.

Talking of which, can we add bluewolf to the list of those missing in action. :(
Danny is doing ok I think. Occasionally see him pop up on the Twitter.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site

@Ye Olde Boomer , not seen since December 2020. Hope he’s ok

Last edited: