What Would Your Masters Menu Be?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Foie Gras.

Fillet steak with a fried egg on board, cauli cheese, sprouts (obviously), crispy roast tats with tiger bread and thick, thick butter.

Apple crumble with extra thick cream.

Very chocolatey chocolate gateau with some more cream.

Cup of builders' tea with a nice cigar.

The end.

Bobthesock

Visit site
Foie Gras.

Fillet steak with a fried egg on board, cauli cheese, sprouts (obviously), crispy roast tats with tiger bread and thick, thick butter.

Apple crumble with extra thick cream.

Very chocolatey chocolate gateau with some more cream.

Cup of builders' tea with a nice cigar.

The end.
Sorry to be off topic but i would boycott any menu including food gras. How do people still think it's acceptable to torture animals to death? It's unthinkable.

D

Deleted member 1147

So are children according to the likes of saville and Adam Johnson. Dosnt make it morraly right though.
Strange reply; your example isn’t only morally wrong, but also legally wrong…

D

Deleted member 1147

Both are morally wrong. If you chose to do something on the basis that it's legal that's your decision. As you evolve you will understand.
Whether it’s right or wrong doesn’t affect the flavour. Besides, I’ve not mentioned anything about whether it’s morally ok, just that it tastes nice.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry to be off topic but i would boycott any menu including food gras. How do people still think it's acceptable to torture animals to death? It's unthinkable.

A couple of things, if I may;

1. You may not have been invited in the first place.
2. I think you mean Foie Gras.
3. Earning the right to pick a Masters Menu assumes I won the previous year. This would assume that we are living in a world of pure fantasy. Well, in this pure fantasy world no animals are harmed in the production of food. In fact, in this particular fantasy world, foie gras is actually harvested from the Foie Gras tree!
4. I had to have a double take of your forum name, the realised it was Bobthesock.

Lighten up fella, this is just a bit of imaginary fun.

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
UltraHot Vindaloo for everyone apart from me who has a Chicken Korma

Should make defending the title a little easier as it would wipe out half the field