Enville Highgate
Enville Lodge
Purdis Heath
Woodbridge
Thetford
The New Course
The Jubilee Course
The Eden Course

More will be added throughout the year I am sure when my travel agent discusses transport and lodging. There is talk of Ireland being invaded again. Get on it lad :thup:

I am off to South Africa again this year and will play a few rounds there - Skukuza, Durban Country Club and Sabi River

Plus old friends to be visited again

Royal Aberdeen
Trump Aberdeen
The Old Course
Sunningdale Old

There will be plenty more in the tank I assure you

Last edited:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Buy a faster car homer, I think Richard is looking for a new partner!!

Car fast enough (subject to speed limits) Distance sadly is the issue. If I was the other side of the Meadows roundabout at Camberley and a bit beyond it would be doable (as would North Hants). I can get to Blackmoor in about 40 minutes but too much time

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I have nothing lined up at all. Zip. Makes me feel a bit inadequate, amongst all these planners. Something will crop up, i guess.

D

Deleted member 17920

What about Burnham? 
Oh aye, forgot about Burham.

just booked a week down at Padstow with the missus.

Thinking of meeting up with you on the way down or on the way back.

I may also get to play St Enedoch whilst I am down there.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh aye, forgot about Burham.

just booked a week down at Padstow with the missus.

Thinking of meeting up with you on the way down or on the way back.

I may also get to play St Enedoch whilst I am down there.

What’s the dates so i can plan it in just in case

njc1973

Head Pro
Visit site
Doing trump Dubai and els Dubai in a couple of weeks and Faldo, montgomerie & Lydia links in turkey in March. Anyone played them to tell me what I’m looking forward too?

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Only definite for me is the Woosnam at Dale Hill. But then again, I only played 3 different courses last year (my first real year of playing), so any advance on those will be another box ticked!

D

Deleted member 21258

Hoping this year will be a good year for new courses to be played, trying to fit in a number of 'posher' courses before Adam moves onto his next stage in life and therefore I may never get the chance to play some of the courses again with him.:( SO lucky to have an understanding wife, who doesn't love golf but plays.

Really enjoy playing new courses and paid up/booked in for new courses. Excited is an understatement:-

Turberry x2
Princes
Woodhall Spa
Frilford Heath
West Hill
Liphook
Coventry
Royal Liverpool
Royal Lytham

A lot of the above is thanks to the forum and certain people organising the days, which I am really grateful, thanks again.:thup:

Hopefully will play a few new courses with the family on holiday in Norwich, Northumberland and Kent this year, along with 2-3 new courses in Shropshire on opens and a few of the courses on the Conwy Repricocals before I probably move onto new pastures to Beau or Sandiway.

Revisiting Royal St Georges, Little Aston, Chelmsford, Burnham-on-crouch and Shifnal.

Hoping to add D4S course to the list, but I may have to wait until 2019 for the invite after giving his some man love;):ears:

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hoping to get a few Ireland top 100 under the belt.

Played Portmarnock hotel links on Saturday.

Hoping to play:
RCD
Royal Portrush
Lough Erne
Both courses at Carton House

Also heading off to Portugal at the end of March and playing Moragado and Alamos. Will fit 1 or 2 more into that trip as well.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Moon Palace in Cancun the only one I'm definitely playing this year that's new but hoping to get a few opens in this year at some good courses.