What is the most you have paid for something Golf related?

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry to ask buddy but what's the 'MacGregor' stuff like quality wise, is it top, middle or bottom of the goofing gear scale, I only ask as I just picked myself up a VERY tidy little '#4/22* DX hybrid' for a whole 18 quid, seems to be well made, having a couple of niggles with my longer irons so thought I'd give the little beastie a bash for a while, any thoughts/views would be most appreciated... :thup:

In 1975 it was the bomb.

Face breaker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
In 1975 it was the bomb.

Wow :eek: are they really that old ?

This thing looks almost brand new, there's hardly a mark on it, one or two tiny little lines on the sole other than that it's spotless, even got its original grip, I like it already and I ain't even hit it yet... :thup:

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wow :eek: are they really that old ?

This thing looks almost brand new, there's hardly a mark on it, one or two tiny little lines on the sole other than that it's spotless, even got its original grip, I like it already and I ain't even hit it yet... :thup:

I was talking about the irons Richart was talking about. I think he got them for his 40th or something.... :D

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
MY Motocaddy trolley has been the most expensive single item I have bought £599 if I remember correctly, happily mum gave me £300 towards it.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Same as most people...my irons are the most expensive purchase in one hit.
36 hole lithium motocaddy runs it a close second though.

lukeysafc100

Head Pro
Visit site
Bought the new Titleist 910D2 driver - £250 and totally worth it!
PIng G10 irons - £399 - Totally worth it! both sent me on my way! I love this game!

bernix

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
4000 Euro joining fee, 1400 Euro annual subscription
equipment wise my custom fitted, graphite shafted Titeleist irons, around 1000 Euro