What football teams do you support?

barb

Head Pro
Visit site
I know this is a golf forum, but what football teams do people support in here? I'll kick off Newcastle Utd and we will stuff the mackems this weekend!

Well I have to go with Howla on this one, I'm a Newcastle fan (home team), you can take me away from the toon but you can't take the toon outa me ;)

toooonnnnaaarrrmmmmy!!!!!! :D :D

The_Squire

Head Pro
Visit site
I never thought I would see the day

B19.jpg

I haven't stopped smiling yet.
Enough said.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
MWJ: Oh but, we're still famous. It's any good that we're not anymore :D Nicky Southall - afraid didn't see much of him (and whenever I see the team play they always play like sh1te so difficult to tell if anyone is any good).

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Leeds United are my team. Too many years of supporting them through the good and the bad.. mainly really bad of late. But with a bit of luck may be back in the Championship for next season.

MARCHING ON TOGETHER.......................!!!!!

Wildrover

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Doncaster Rovers for me, season tkt holder at the Keepmoat.

Can't stand glory hunting ManUre fans who can't even point North never mind know where Old Stratford is.

And of course we all hate Leeds, Wednesday, Rotherham, Forest, Scunthorpe............

There's only one John Ryan, one John Ryyyyyyan!!!!!

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
I support Spurs, the only reason being that when at Uni I lived with 3 Arsenal fans. Still to watch a full football game……..