What football teams do you support?

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
backwoodsmen, decent away stad? No chance, we are in the process of seeking a sit for a new ground, amazing when you think how decent our ground actually is except the town end. Also, "your'e not famous any more, your'e not famous anymore, your'e not famous, your'e not famous, your'e not famous anymore!"

What did you think of Nicky "trigger" Southall when he was at your place? I think he is one of the best non-prem players there has been, even at Bolton (in the prem) he did well when he got a chance.

Homer, Fulham fan eh, there has been a bit of a nasty rivalry between the Gills and you guys, unfortunately it was amplified hugely by that awful event that occurred at our place.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
THE only team that plays in red. L.F.C.

Been to Anfield a good few times, though it's a long old trip from where i live. well worth it though.

John.

Hey my team plays in red and we'll see you in the final :)

Guess I can now be termed typical Utd supporter as I live 12,550 mile from the ground and never go to home games :D

Have supported them since I was 7 as my Dad came from Hale.

But my home team that I used to watch week in week out, well home games anyway is Hereford United and looking likely we're going up this season :D :D

( and yes I was there the day they dumped Newcastle out off the FA cup :cool: :cool:)

evita4

Head Pro
Visit site
Leeds United are my team. Too many years of supporting them through the good and the bad.. mainly really bad of late. But with a bit of luck may be back in the Championship for next season.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
I met a few Leeds fans in the pub after the Gillingham game this season. They seemed pretty decent and I really feel for them with all the crap that has gone on.

I hope you boys do us a favour on the last game of the season, we go to Elland Road and will more than likely need a win to stay in league 1.

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
For my sins Dirty Leeds United!! and I know there is at least one other on here who is marching on together!

I now live about 5 minutes walk from Anfield (and yes it is like Beiruit ahhh spiralling house prices!)

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Boro fan, used to be a Liverpool fan when I was a kid and watched them in the 80s then realised that you need to support your local team and since my dad also took me to Ayrsome park when I was a toddler Boro became my team.

evita4

Head Pro
Visit site
I met a few Leeds fans in the pub after the Gillingham game this season. They seemed pretty decent and I really feel for them with all the crap that has gone on.

I hope you boys do us a favour on the last game of the season, we go to Elland Road and will more than likely need a win to stay in league 1.

It may be a don't care game for us John as I think we are likely to be safe in the play offs. But if the tribunal starting today give us our 15 points back we will need a win against you guys to get automatic promotion. Can't see us getting anywhere with that though. At the risk of offending you I am not overly keen on Gillingham due to a nasty piece of work called Hessenthaler who played for you a while back.

medwayjon

Tour Winner

It may be a don't care game for us John as I think we are likely to be safe in the play offs. But if the tribunal starting today give us our 15 points back we will need a win against you guys to get automatic promotion. Can't see us getting anywhere with that though. At the risk of offending you I am not overly keen on Gillingham due to a nasty piece of work called Hessenthaler who played for you a while back.

Hessenthaler a nasty piece of work? No way, remember big dukes decking him with an elbow at our gaff once though.

Just wondered why you think Hess is nasty, he is an absolute Gillingham legend and a bloody nice chap aswell having had a chat with him before. "Andy, Hessenthaler Andy, Hessenthaler Andy, Hessenthaler Andy!"

Still have a shirt with his name on the back.

No offence taken by the way, even though Viduka decked him I have to say that I love Viduka, always rated him.

evita4

Head Pro
Visit site
Bloody Hell John, I know you refer to yourself as a big bloke but you must be bigger than I thought to get Hessenthallers name on your shirt!!! :eek:

I thought he was likely to be a local legend as he always played with passion ( a trait I greatly admire) He seemed to enjoy winding other teams up and Leeds always fell for it hook, line and sinker.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
Bloody Hell John, I know you refer to yourself as a big bloke but you must be bigger than I thought to get Hessenthallers name on your shirt!!! :eek:

Runs in the family, my dad is like a brick [****]-house too!

You are exactly right about why Hess is so loved down here, he was just somebody who never, ever, gave less than 100% and although his 1st stint as manager of the Gills ended disappointingly I would love to see him back here one day. He is currently player (over 40y/o now) & manager at Dover.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm a Tottenham fan. Always have been and always will be.

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP Juande Ramos' Blue and White Army...

Don't get along to too many games, 2 or 3 a year. If I'm not playnig golf on a saturday then I quite often go and watch Cambridge United though.

evita4

Head Pro
Visit site
Viduka to me was the opposite of Hessenthaler, bags of talent but looked liked he couldn't be arsed half the time. He was great for us, remeber when he beat Liverpool almost on his own. Scored 4 in about 20 mins when we came back from 3 nil down.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Im a Dunfermline Athletic fan, before moving to Ireland I went to nearly every home game and most away games for around 20 years. A poor season in the Scottish First Division this year after relegation last season but we will be back in the SPL soon.

Come On Ye Pars

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
Sorry Leeds fans, but I'm a born and bred Town fan. Good win for us last night!
Season ticket holder for as long as I can remember. Crap team, but we were good once........long before I was born. Won the league 3 times in a row in the 20's. The first team to do it!