What does Augusta look like at the moment?

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Hard to find when these were taken from but this is what Google Earth is showing for Augusta National at the moment. Needless to say things will change in
the next few weeks but pretty fascinating. Amen Corner in the bottom pic...

Augusta1.png

Augusta2.png

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
You do realise those pictures aren’t live and can be several months or years old?

, member: 15490"]You do realise those pictures aren’t live and can be several months or years old?[/QUOTE]

Appreciate that, not sure these are too old though.

D

Deleted member 3432

Proper goat track if its closed for half the year :ROFLMAO:

Can't imagine the subs is very good value for money.....

D

Deleted member 1147

If you’re expecting things to change by the time the event takes place, why bother showing these images?

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
If you’re expecting things to change by the time the event takes place, why bother showing these images?

Just to show the contrast. Given it's the most recognisable course on the planet it takes a bit of doing to pick out each hole

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I believe that these have already been discounted as being "old".

Either way it'll be perfect for the Winter Masters.

D

Deleted member 1147

Just to show the contrast. Given it's the most recognisable course on the planet it takes a bit of doing to pick out each hole
No it doesn’t. Not if you know the course like the back of you hand, like most golf fans.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
No it doesn’t. Not if you know the course like the back of you hand, like most golf fans.

James, please stop being argumentative, there will be many who haven’t seen these pictures, and it is interesting to see the contrast between these pics and the Augusta we see on the TV

BTW, I had trouble picking out all the holes ?

D

Deleted member 1147

Expect it to be a lot, lot different. Time they have gotten it tournament ready aside from the flowers not being in bloom I bet it mysteriously greens right up
and they might put some sand in the bunkers!

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Augusta closes each year soon after The Masters and reopens in autumn. It'll be fine, although apparently it plays longer in early winter and they get cool mornings in November in the area sometimes.