• Visit more courses

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 7.3%

• Total voters

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
2013 was first season whereby my handicap never improved. I had a few cuts but lots of .1's. My goal is quite simply to get better and consistently play to a 6/7. Swing needs to be more repeatable and my putting needs to become less streaky!!

I've a bit of practising to do over the Winter!!!

BrizoH71

Tour Rookie
brianhealy.net
Aim to chop at least 3 strokes off my handicap and win a club competition.

And to stick with the same putter throughout the season rather than continually swap in the hope of finding a magic wand... ;)

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Two big aims for me:

1) Get my handicap lower and into teens by this time next year. knocked nearly 5 shots of this year so I do have the ability to improve.

2) Have more confidence when I play with others and try not to worry about what people think when I hit a bad shot etc!. Its all in my head see :)

Last edited:

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
To get out of the 20's! Ideal down to 18 but I'll take anything at the minute!

New driver being ordered shortly which as we all know will cure all my issues 

Playing quite well at the moment so hopefully carry it into the season, unless of course I've peaked too soon lol

What driver you going for?

Lawrence22

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I would love to get my handicap down into the teens. Have eventually turned a corner and my handicap is begining to go down. Hit 28 for a few weeks but since then I have consistently played well. Had 40 pts yesterday in terrible weather so expect another cut. Could be back to 25 where I started but playing much better than when I was given that handicap.

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
I don’t really have any goals, I just play for enjoyment and love the game. Obviously I want to stay at 5HC and I’ve done so quite comfortably over the last few years, not bad considering I play more than 35 qualifiers over three different courses throughout the season. Getting any lower at my age would be a tall order and I have to keep up with the best equipment to make sure I’m getting the best from my swing, the reason my new Srixon irons are in the bag.