What are you looking forward to watching?

MashieNiblick

Tour Winner
Visit site
We've had the last Major and there's no Ryder Cup this year, so just wondering what golf events people are looking forward to watching between now and next season. Seve Trophy? Dunhill Links Championship? Personally I'm not particularly excited by the end of season events so just wondered what others think.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Can never get excited about the Dunhill or the Seve trophy. To be honest I've not watched a lot of tour golf other than the majors this year and so haven't been able to get overly excited by much of it

thedrewser

Medal Winner
Visit site
The FedEx Cup playoffs where one missed putt can put players outside the cut for progression to the next event.

WGC HSBC Champions is a great event and of course, the Dubai Championships to wrap up the Euro Tour.

After years of hating it I have, over last couple of years (when its been on), got into the world championships with 2 players from each nation playing alternate shots.

StrangelyBrown

Tour Winner
Visit site
My free tickets for the Johnny Walker at Gleneagles came in yesterday. I've never been to a tour event so I'm really looking forward to seeing pros in the flesh :)

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
My free tickets for the Johnny Walker at Gleneagles came in yesterday. I've never been to a tour event so I'm really looking forward to seeing pros in the flesh :)

you'll get a great sense of rythme and timing/tempo with no-one trying to smash the ball, the practice range at the Johnny walker is good as you get very close to the pro's

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site

You will love it!

You will see how much easier they make everything look compared to us and wonder why we cant do the same

Chris

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Dunhill is a good watch for me as you get to see a bit of everyone usually.
Locally it is our 36 hole club champs in September and fingers crossed I have qualified for the handicapping comp involved as I already am low enough for the scratch one, not that I expect to win but a man can dream.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Top Gear are apparently broadcasting live from Birmingham this week and the show will be featuring such Top Gear as 50" plasma screens, Pioneer Stereo Receivers and strangely massive bags of Haribos...

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Top Gear are apparently broadcasting live from Birmingham this week and the show will be featuring such Top Gear as 50" plasma screens, Pioneer Stereo Receivers and strangely massive bags of Haribos...

yup that sounds like Top Gear, anything but cars

They are a modern "Last of the summer wine"

Crawfy

Tour Rookie
Visit site

You will love it!

You will see how much easier they make everything look compared to us and wonder why we cant do the same

Chris

Nike had inflatable practice tents set up last year, where you could pick any club and hit a few balls. Each tent had a coach who videoed you and gave tips. They sent video to me a few weeks later ( scary !!)

A beautiful location. Get yourself pitched on the greenside embankment at the dog leg par 5 9th. No better place if teh sun is shining.

Took my dad along last year and had a great day.

Taking him to Dunhill this year

NervousShankaholic

Medal Winner
Visit site
Always look forward to Golf from South Africa thats shown early on Saturday and Sunday mornings prior to going out and playing on a nice crisp winter morning

StrangelyBrown

Tour Winner
Visit site

You will love it!

Chris

Nike had inflatable practice tents set up last year, where you could pick any club and hit a few balls. Each tent had a coach who videoed you and gave tips. They sent video to me a few weeks later ( scary !!)

A beautiful location. Get yourself pitched on the greenside embankment at the dog leg par 5 9th. No better place if teh sun is shining.

Took my dad along last year and had a great day.

Taking him to Dunhill this year

Thanks fellas, I can't wait :)

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Is no one going to watch the Solheim Cup? You know, the one where the players either wear silly American flags on their cheeks or are built like brick **** houses!

Just my opinion since Carin Koch wont be in it!