What are you drinking tonight?

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Few bottles of cheap french blonde from lidl, and I've got a decent bottle of Red to go at.

Seriously considering knocking the booze on the head after tonight - aside from a social pint or two after a round - I think I've had enough of the stuff.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
A couple of bottles of flower and the bee, getting harder to find and the price just keeps getting higher, but it's so nice it would be worth it what ever you paid

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Started with a very nice La Goudale, then on to some fabulous Kikisui sake…… which will be washed down with more sake, followed by more….. then on to dry January……
It ls the one drink I've never been able to stomach , for me just vomit inducing and I worked for a Japanese investment bank for a year and still couldn't take a sip without wanting to chuck my ring

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
It ls the one drink I've never been able to stomach , for me just vomit inducing and I worked for a Japanese investment bank for a year and still couldn't take a sip without wanting to chuck my ring

??????

I didn’t like it at first, but living in Tokyo I was exposed to an awful lot of it ? over there it’s like wine, there are sooo many different types, you can’t beat a good DaiGinjo.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Now I am riddled with man flu. I decided to treat myself to a bottle of dead man’s fingers rum to go with my hot chocolate. It’s the only known cure for man flu.
Anyway, sweet mother that rum Is gorgeous. Only problem
There’s only one sachet of hot chocolate. ?

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Now I am riddled with man flu. I decided to treat myself to a bottle of dead man’s fingers rum to go with my hot chocolate. It’s the only known cure for man flu.
Anyway, sweet mother that rum Is gorgeous. Only problem
There’s only one sachet of hot chocolate. ?
As an ex sailor, all rum has to be taken neat. Dead Man’s Fingers is lovely stuff.

RichA

Visit site
Black Sheep Brewery Cry Wolf black IPA.
Really interesting. Hoppy IPA with dark roasted malt undertones. I'll definitely be buying some more.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
As an ex sailor, all rum has to be taken neat. Dead Man’s Fingers is lovely stuff.

Me mum has come back from a 35 day cruise transatlantic around the Caribbean. I asked her to bring me back a nice bottle of local rum From one of the islands. I went round on Friday. She said ” here is that French Brandy you were after”. ?

RichA

Visit site
Me mum has come back from a 35 day cruise transatlantic around the Caribbean. I asked her to bring me back a nice bottle of local rum From one of the islands. I went round on Friday. She said ” here is that French Brandy you were after”. ?
?
Have you tried Duppy Share? I'm blown away by how good the Aged and White rum are neat.