What are you drinking tonight?

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Was at the 10th birthday party for a local brewery (Anarchy) last night. The Blonde Star was very enjoyable as was the Green Day tribute band who were the evenings entertainment.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
A bit random but ..........

I had a full body, nuclear scan, today and it was amazing seeing my full skeleton, back and front. I could clearly see my 2 hip resurfaces and the fixings on my left knee.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site

I had a full body, nuclear scan, today and it was amazing seeing my full skeleton, back and front. I could clearly see my 2 hip resurfaces and the fixings on my left knee.
A preview of what you'll look like in a number of years! ;)

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Yesterday the neighbour collared me re the disappearance of my Admiral Rodney rum. Long story. Anyway he brought out for me some Masons gin company ( from Yorkshire) a spiced rum they did. Sweet mother it was divine. Can I heck as find it online. Don’t know if it was a one off. He bought it from a special event at Alton Towers last year.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

That sounds a bit Frankensteiny ??

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yesterday the neighbour collared me re the disappearance of my Admiral Rodney rum. Long story. Anyway he brought out for me some Masons gin company ( from Yorkshire) a spiced rum they did. Sweet mother it was divine. Can I heck as find it online. Don’t know if it was a one off. He bought it from a special event at Alton Towers last year.

Gins are great from here so would think the rum would be too https://blackpowdergin.co.uk/products/jamaican-spiced-rum-37-5-abv-70cl