What are you drinking tonight?

AliMc

Visit site
Just tea for me, bit of a story behind it.
I liked a good drink, was a good darts player after a few pints but was starting to get really bad hangovers, so I stopped drinking. Can easily remember the date 10th June 1998 (was 40 at the time) as Scotland were playing Brazil in the opening game of the World Cup in Paris (we lost 2-1 to a 78th minute Tom Boyd og) so as a group of us left one pub to go to another one nearer home i announced that I wasn't drinking anymore, comments like what tonight, this week were ignored and I haven't drunk since. Haven't missed it one bit, tried a sip of cider a couple of years ago but didn't like the taste, really enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in the club after a game and as I never drank at home giving up was easy.

D

Deleted member 1147

Trivento with dinner, now a bottle of Dark Jamaica Rum has been opened

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Coffee, tea and soft drinks as been asked to lay off the sauce for a month after a blood test. They want to check my liver function with zero booze in the stream. :mad:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
A 660ml bottle of Warsteiner lager. Very nice it is too.
One of my favourites!1 And probably THE favourite from Tesco (a fiver for 3!).
On the wine front...from naked Wines, 'Carmen Stevens Coastal Blend 2018' South African blend (via Naked Wines) that has power AND delicacy! Probably opened several years too early, but....!