What a load of balls......

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
With plenty of time on my hands I thought I'd sort through all the golf balls I've acquired down the years.
Holy Mary....I didn't expect this many..
3 dozen boxes and new TP5/Tour Soft
3 dozen Chromesoft of various shades of truvis and white - used but good nick ( going to a mate)
3 dozen Tour Soft, as above (going to his son)
120 practice grade ProV, ZStar, TP5 for chipping in the garden
150 + playable Tour balls of varying types that I play. If I get short in the bag I just need to scoop some out an reload the bag.
A basket containing at least 300 crap stuff......

I'll probably never have to buy another ball - ever..

How many have you got?

D

Deleted Member 1156

I have about 7 doz brand new TP5's, should keep me going for a couple of years or so. Maybe longer if the courses don't open soon! Loads of premium balls in my shag bag, probably got quite a few more in my various bags that I could top it from.

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
With plenty of time on my hands I thought I'd sort through all the golf balls I've acquired down the years.
Holy Mary....I didn't expect this many..
3 dozen boxes and new TP5/Tour Soft
3 dozen Chromesoft of various shades of truvis and white - used but good nick ( going to a mate)
3 dozen Tour Soft, as above (going to his son)
120 practice grade ProV, ZStar, TP5 for chipping in the garden
150 + playable Tour balls of varying types that I play. If I get short in the bag I just need to scoop some out an reload the bag.
A basket containing at least 300 crap stuff......

I'll probably never have to buy another ball - ever..

How many have you got?

One more than Hitler (allegedly) :censored:

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
8 dozen pro v1x can’t resist the 4 for 3 deal.
Got a ikea base unit with four drawers full of balls I have found .
Must be close to a thousand.
Might sort them out and give some to the juniors.

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
A couple of years ago I emptied my bag and had a few dozen balls in various condition. I put them in a carrier bag to give to the kids on the course. The following weekend we were behind a couple of young lads who were hacking their way round and they let us through. As a thank you, I handed them the bag of balls to one of them who looked in the bag and handed it back with the comment, "No thanks, I only use ProV1s " ?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A couple of years ago I emptied my bag and had a few dozen balls in various condition. I put them in a carrier bag to give to the kids on the course. The following weekend we were behind a couple of young lads who were hacking their way round and they let us through. As a thank you, I handed them the bag of balls to one of them who looked in the bag and handed it back with the comment, "No thanks, I only use ProV1s " ?
Had a similar thing with a junior but his dad took them of my hands.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
3 dozen ProV1x, and a dozen TP5X, that are for playing.

A practice tube of 32 brand new Wilson staff for chipping practice.

And two gloves.

Don't get me started on club sets or shoes though.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
One new box of Velocitys not even started on as I bought in February-ish. I think three Velocitys left from the old box.
About 9 or 10 Inesis Tour 900s from the box I bought and didn't really like them.
A whole box of Titleist DT Trusoft which I bought when I used to play them but I switched before even getting onto that box.
Have two sleeves of Callaway Supersoft from about three years ago as I didn't like them.
Couple of sleeves of DX2 Optix (or Duo Optix as they're now called) in colours that I couldn't bloody see.
As well as those I've probably got about 40 odd 'found' balls from out on the course in a big box that I wouldn't put in the bag, but kept them for god knows what reason. Probably for 'practise' except I don't practise anywhere where I would use them.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
2 sleeves of inesis tours
2 sleeves of titleist tour soft
2 sleeves of ad333 tour yellow

150 sprayed in red paint might have purge and get some of them into the club range ?

D

Deleted member 21258

I hate to imagine, got a half a sack of srixons. Got a few packs of balls that I have won in raffles or comps.

And the other day whilst clearing out the shed, found guessing 50ish orange balls in a bag, will give to my mum. Along with x number of balls found on the course in a bucket and in my bag..

Maybe I could glue them all together and make a Michelin man look-a-like;)

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So many I will stick to the new stuff

3 doz TitleistProv1
2 doz Wilson DX3U
2 doz Bridgestone B330 RX
4 doz Dunlop DP1 V3
2 Doz Chrome Soft Truvis

Some of these were going to go on ebay but see little point at the moment. Who is buying golf balls?

ferenezejohn

Visit site
I've got 2 pro v, I have used them alternative rounds for about 3 years.
Bit of a panic last time I played, 3mins was almost up before I found it and as I like to keep my back as light as possible I left the other one at home, talk about sweating!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I hate to think. Took a large carrier bag to the club not so long ago but have another of tour grade balls to use. So many boxes of unused balls too. I must have three full practice bags of practice balls in the garage from when we could use our own balls on our practice ground. Now we're forced to use shorter distance range balls there is no call to use them