TM M2 (Gold) 9.5 degree driver Hazrdus Yellow stiff, 2 Dozen TM Tour Response balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
As above, I finally made the move away from this great driver to a Sim 2 Max after getting better results than a Stealth which I originally went to get fitted for. I've owned this driver from new, shortly after I fitted a Hazrdus Yellow shaft 63g stiff standard length and comes with original wrench.
The face is in good condition, there is a couple of wooden tee white paint marks that could be scrubbed off and more importantly no high face marking to the white crown paint finish unlike most for sale these days.
The shaft is grand and the grip is tacky but could do with replacing soon. I don't have the original cover but will send it with a TM stormtrooper cover to at least keep it safe. Looking £125 posted.

I also have 2 Dozen boxed white TM Tour Response balls each box having a sleeve of 0, 1, 2& 3 numbers. I have far too many and might as well move some on, £29 a dozen posted or £55 for the two boxes. I could also do a deal on the driver and balls for £170 delivered slow post.

I can accept PayPal gift or bank transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.