What’s your favourite gadget/s?

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
iphone.

then i have some aftershockz bone conducting headphones which are awesome. i can run or ride my bike with music, but also hear everything thats around me! amazing tech!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
then i have some aftershockz bone conducting headphones which are awesome. i can run or ride my bike with music, but also hear everything thats around me! amazing tech!
My wife has just bought some for her running, thank you Costco. Neither of us quite believed that they would work but they are great. Weird but great.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I love a gadget. Still love the "power" to rewind live TV. Thing is I get in my car and the radio comes on and it's a great track and my first thoughts are to rewind...

Currently sitting here whilst Robbie the irobot vacuums the floor...he's new and rather cool as it means I can have a day off every once in a while. With two dogs it is a daily chore!

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I've got a great gadget that does the washing and cleaning in my house. It's called Mrs Shark.

Sorry that one was just a tap-in birdie putt.

Wolf

Visit site
My Phone as I use it for everything from photo's, video, email, social media and the odd phone call, basically my work and personal life wouldn't function without it.

Next is my noise cancelling headphones absolute godsend in the gym.

Ipad which I watch a lot of films and sport on.

Then lastly the coffee machine in our kitchen.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Amazon dot (combined with my smart devices) won’t go into detail as already did a thread lol

But just the ones that make things with the daughter easier

Dishwasher on a timer plug so she doesn’t keep playing with the power button to hear the beep

Lights - she loves the colour blue so set them to blue at bedtime.. she loves it

Tv - on and off via voice.. means can leave remote up high out of reach and just turn off when it’s dinner for her or back on when she’s done so we clear up whilst she watches her shows