This Weekend’s Golf... and Your Golf Pictures

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Am intrigued now... because it'll slow up play, ruin the comp concentration, camera phones are banned maybe! Or is it you haven't been custom fitted for a mobile yet :)

Mainly because I would probably forget but also because it is a comp and taking photos isn't what I'm there for. RAGC isn't all that much to look at this time of year either. Maybe when the trees are in full leaf and the green staff have been able to get the machinery on the course properly you might get some :D

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
it would be nice to see more pics from the forum. Ive taken a pic down the first every game so far this year (there hasn't been too many yet). It will be good to look back on and see the progression of the courses!

don't be shy folks. take a snap of your 4 ball, the signature hole or even a bit of wild life. its all good!

I think there will be some funky trousers on show at silloth this weekend. not by me but podge and birchy are going head to head! it could get messy!

IanG

Tour Rookie
Visit site
With four visitors from down sarf' descending on us tomorrow, I'm having to pass on our first comp of the year, instead taking two of them round the course in the pm. Precedent suggests the subsequent dinner will last into the wee small hours so play on Sunday may be limited. There will be no pictures.

TLB

Club Champion
Visit site
All my playing partners are either working or having to do something with the Mrs so I will probably have a few balls at the range. On a brighter note I will be joining a club soon, either Silverdale, Morecambe or Heysham. Decisions, decisions.

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Boss is working all day both days so I'll mainly (only) be coming off the course to take on food and water!

If anything happens worth taking a pic of I'll post it up, might just be my new Loudmouth cap, which set a few chins wagging last weekend!

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
All my playing partners are either working or having to do something with the Mrs so I will probably have a few balls at the range. On a brighter note I will be joining a club soon, either Silverdale, Morecambe or Heysham. Decisions, decisions.

No contest....Morecombe

Wayman

Tour Winner
Visit site
image.jpgimage.jpg

Don't know if it's worked but one of the holes at north berwick last week

Just to get everyone in golfing frame of mind for the weekend. 3 hours left at work then I'm off till Tuesday :)

mcbroon

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
View attachment 9503View attachment 9503

Don't know if it's worked but one of the holes at north berwick last week

Just to get everyone in golfing frame of mind for the weekend. 3 hours left at work then I'm off till Tuesday :)

Glad you didn't take a photo of that hole when I was hacking my way along it ;)

That reminds me, though - need to get out this weekend and give my short game some love.

Hope Silloth and Southerness are good.

Last edited:

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Was at the range at St Andrews Links this morning and played the front nine on the Ashludie this afternoon - pretty decent, putting is very good - helped by the greens being in good condition for this time of year - range in Perth after work tomorrow and range on Saturday morning before I head off to photograph football.

Lesson on Sunday morning - I'll find out if I've been working on the right stuff every day for the last two weeks - then more photographing football before I get 18 holes on Sunday afternoon.

Here's a pic of the 18th on the 'Ludie - in the spirit of the original post

photo.jpg