This Weekend’s Golf... and Your Golf Pictures

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
So what’s everyone doing this weekend for their golfing fix?

Are you on the course or range?
working on anything particular?
Shopping for new gear ahead of the better weather?
Are your courses now fully open?

I’ve got a bit of practice time on Saturday for short game then a fun scramble team comp on Sunday that sounds like it’ll be a riot (forecast is pretty good too)

Not planning on any purchases though... unless there’s a sale on at the pro shop

And as a second part to this I was looking round the forum and I occasionally go into the ‘Your Golf Pictures’ area but noticed that there’s only been 4 threads this year and it’s an area of the forum which I’m guilty of contributing absolutely zero to since I joined

What say that those who contribute to this thread make a commitment to post a pic into the Your Golf Picture section next week?

As it says it could be from a Forum meet, a course pic or the gear you’ve just bought... basically pictures of anything golf-related.

So it could be that 4th green thats still flooded or the new shiny’s you’re eying up, maybe it’s a pic of someone’s questionable golfing attire or a ‘selfie’ during your round or for those of us who disguise our online identities then a scenic pic taken on the course this weekend... what do you think?

D

Deleted Member 1156

I'm cycling this weekend. Want to see a picture of my bike?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Quick run to France tomorrow to deliver some furniture to my dad. Will miss any chance of playing on Saturday, but am sneaking 18 holes at Wimeraux on the way back Sunday morning.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
off down the a1 Saturday as there a short game facility & range near Borehamwood so gonna check it out. Working o/t sunday so thats about it for me, boring really.

Jack_bfc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Im very exited about this weekend.

We are booked in to play Lytham Green Drive on saturday. This will the first time ive ever played the course even though I have comitted to join..

The forms have been in for two weeks so we just need to interveiw and pay and then I will a fully paid up member of a golf club for the first time ever at the ripe old age of 'cough' (nearly 50)..

I will be like a kid with a new toy so may take photo's to prove it....

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Comps on Friday and Sunday for me, 1st ones of the year.

You won't be getting any photos though.

Am intrigued now... because it'll slow up play, ruin the comp concentration, camera phones are banned maybe! Or is it you haven't been custom fitted for a mobile yet :)

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
A fair few of us hitting silloth and southerness at the weekend. Shaping up to be a classic!

I dare say there will be pictures although for Saturday night I believe what happens in Carlisle stays in Carlisle!

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Quick run to France tomorrow to deliver some furniture to my dad. Will miss any chance of playing on Saturday, but am sneaking 18 holes at Wimeraux on the way back Sunday morning.

Well that website is a little different to the norm, hope you enjoy it but I guess you'll want the weather to warm up a tad from the 4 degrees it is now!

Duckster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Im very exited about this weekend.

We are booked in to play Lytham Green Drive on saturday. This will the first time ive ever played the course even though I have comitted to join..

The forms have been in for two weeks so we just need to interveiw and pay and then I will a fully paid up member of a golf club for the first time ever at the ripe old age of 'cough' (nearly 50)..

I will be like a kid with a new toy so may take photo's to prove it....

Few of my mates are members there - nice club. Greens are always decent.

Jack_bfc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
A fair few of us hitting silloth and southerness at the weekend. Shaping up to be a classic!

I dare say there will be pictures although for Saturday night I believe what happens in Carlisle stays in Carlisle!

Carlisle on a Saturday night could be entertaining.. I hope your all 'men of the world' if you know what I mean!!! Im not sure you would be able to post pictures like that on a public forum!

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Am intrigued now... because it'll slow up play, ruin the comp concentration, camera phones are banned maybe! Or is it you haven't been custom fitted for a mobile yet :)

I take a snap or two whenever I'm out if it's quiet and I'm not holding anyone up (which is nearly all time as I don't get to play Sat or Sun mornings) - post them on my instagram which is linked in my sig

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We have a scratch game (friendly) against the county team at our club on Sunday. 4'somes in the morning and singles in the afternoon. Should be interesting as three of our scratch team are county players but are playing for us.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site

Carlisle on a Saturday night could be entertaining.. I hope your all 'men of the world' if you know what I mean!!! Im not sure you would be able to post pictures like that on a public forum!

It's Carlisle :( not Vegas :rofl:

G

guest100718

We have our 2nd warm up comp of the year. Par for the course plus your handicap and see how far round you can get. Last years winner made it back round to the 1st green.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Roll up Saturday and monthly medal Sunday. Had a great lesson yesterday and really buzzing. Want to be out and playing before then but stuck in the office. Range tonight instead. Really got the bug again. Might take a pic if you're unlucky!

Break90

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Practice round this afternoon (hopefully), playing in a comp tomorrow as part of the clubs's 'Gentlemans Evening' tomorrow night (not what it might sound like, no strippers), then stableford comp on Saturday pm if my back holds up to 3 rounds in 3 days.

Might take some pics this afternoon as I think the mist will have gone and the forecast is set fair.