What’s your favourite gadget/s?

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I’m sure we’ll all have lots of toys/goodies to choose from (whether it’s your smartphone or an oven) what’s your fav gadgets?

For me;
Garmin smartwatch which trebles up for golf, fitness & text/email, a very versatile piece of kit
My basic kindle. Must be all of 10yrs old now and used most days but still holds onto a charge like an eco-warrior grabbing some railings
Android wireless ear buds is my 3rd pick, clearly a bit of a rip off of the apple ones but very good all the same and a fraction of the cost

You?

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The iPad I have next to my lap-top that I'm working on that I'm watching last night's baseball on. And I can watch my own stuff in the lounge in the evening whilst Mrs Shark is watching Dancing with Celebrities and Baliffs visiting EastEnders on ice.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
you tube, so easy now to lean to play guitar parts, back in the days when i was in bands you had to sit for hours re playing records over and over. now you can pick something up in mins

D

Deleted member 21258

My favourite gadget is the mig welder, like welding or making things

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Definitely my phone - I'm constantly listening to music, podcasts, watching youtube videos, on facebook etc, A real life saver. :)