Tour Winner
Visit site
Mrs sev112 has damaged her knee ligaments

Jumping up and down when Man City scored their 3rd goal

Can she sue Etihad do you think ?

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have a scar on my right ring finger and palm thanks to a drunken night. Was walking behind a group of female student nurse friends and saw something in the road. I thought it was one of thier shoes and as the street was in a rowdy student area I ran to pick it up in case they cut thier feet on broken glass. I attempted to pick it up while running at speed.

Turned out the "shoe" was glass bottle. I fell (still at speed) and rolled back up onto my feet in one motion. The "shoe" had disappeared and my hand was pissing blood. Nearly severed the end off my finger. On the plus side I recieved a lot of attention from the girls who tended to my wounds and generally took care of me.

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I July 85 I bust my elbow falling off of a pool table. I was due to defend the London Schoolboys the week after. As it happened the comp never took place as it was sponsored by the GLC which got scrapped. Technically I am still (28 years later) reigning London Schoolboys champion!

Also got a scar on my leg as I was attacked by a rabbit - but thats another story!:rofl:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
When Middlesbrough beat Chelski in a playoff match in the late 80's I jumped up as the guy behind me was on the way down - the Doc in A&E removed one of his teeth from the top of my head!

It smarted a tadge