Wednesday 25th May (Day after Beau Desert)

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Pencil me in for 36 mate :)

Now looking like this!!......

SMIFFY (18)
JAMMYDODGER (18)
REDWOOD (18)
ANDREW BALL (18)
POKERJOKE (36)
REGION3 (36)
FULL THROTTLE (36)
GOLFANDMOREGOLF(36)
RICKG (36)
PN-WOKINGHAM (36)
PIEMAN (36)
JUSTONE (36)
EASENGRACE (TBC)
JACETHEACE (TBC)

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Has anyone booked a room yet for the Tuesday night and still needs a roomie to share the costs?
I don't need a room Monday night as I'll be driving up on the Tuesday morning.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Has anyone booked a room yet for the Tuesday night and still needs a roomie to share the costs?

Sorry mate already booked in with Pieman,even though your prettier i thought he would be cuddlier. :D :D :D

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

I've not booked anything, but I'm thinking about staying over on the Tuesday even though I only live about an hour away.

Smiffy :

My mate's decided 4 rounds in 2 days would kill him and I don't waant to have to find a new doubles partner so he won't be playing on the Wednesday.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

I've got a "family" room booked at a local Travel Lodge if you don't mind sharing with a farting, snoring pro golfer

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site

I've got a "family" room booked at a local Travel Lodge if you don't mind sharing with a farting, snoring pro golfer

Now theres an offer he cant refuse

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
What? You've got Bob in there too? :eek:

How much do I have to pay for the privilage? And do I need to contact the Hotel or just give you the dosh?

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm sleepin' in the car, hope it's not frosty.... someone nick me some cherry slices from the breakfast bar! crazy:
Park outside our room and we'll pipe Smiffy's farts into your car to keep you toasty warm.. :eek: :eek: :D

No need to thank me.....

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
What? You've got Bob in there too? :eek:

How much do I have to pay for the privilage? And do I need to contact the Hotel or just give you the dosh?

Just give me the dosh (all £12.50 of it) in the morning. That's unless you want to leave a tip as well
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've been checking out accomodation for this and I think the game at Enville might not be for me. It will take me way out of the way for trying to get home , which will be a pain anyway. I think i'll try and get a game somewhere on the route back from Beau on that Wednesday. Maybe Easengrace and Jacetheace will tag along too as they've got the same journey to make , i'll speak to them this week. There must be some good courses between Cannock and Norwich , St Neots or Gog Magogs maybe.

Sorry about that Smiffy , i'd have loved another knock with you guys but it makes sense to do it this way for my situation.

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
Houston. We have a problem........Enville have just replied to my email. They are fully booked up on the day we require. Bollocks

If you are still offering to organise an event for this day can i suggest seedy mill
haven't played it myself so cannot comment on the course.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Smiffy,sorry ive just noticed we cant play Enville,is anything else being organised bearing in mind some of us have already booked the hotel for tuesday night.

I'm still up for 18 holes on the Wednesday morning but haven't a clue where to play.
Leave it with me
;)