wedges

RichA

Visit site
And then the variables of 1/4, 1/2 & 3/4 swings, choked down grip etc. it would blow my mind! ?
The tempo/swing length system doesn't work for me with wedges and putter. I just hit it as hard as feels right for the distance. I know it's not the coached approach, but it works for me. Sometimes.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The tempo/swing length system doesn't work for me with wedges and putter. I just hit it as hard as feels right for the distance. I know it's not the coached approach, but it works for me. Sometimes.

?????

Maybe that’s the best way, I’ve worked out a fully thrown 58* gripping at the top of the grip is about 30 yards, if I choke down pre release it’s normally about 25 yards but with a strong draw. Maybe I should work on tempo

RichA

Visit site
?????

Maybe that’s the best way, I’ve worked out a fully thrown 58* gripping at the top of the grip is about 30 yards, if I choke down pre release it’s normally about 25 yards but with a strong draw. Maybe I should work on tempo
In a lifetime of playing cricket, I never once thought about arm speed or "swing length" when throwing a ball in to the keeper from various parts of a cricket pitch - I just got on with it and my body adjusted to throw the ball the correct distance. I figure that my brain is making similar unconscious adjustments with the wedges and putter. It's by far the most consistent part of my game.