We Love Cornwall (and North Devon!)

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
What a superb weekend!

Had a brilliant time with some excellent blokes,rubbish Golf from me and rubbish weather.

Quick precis of the courses :-

Bude:- now decided after 5 years that I just dont like it very much. Condition was good but there are too many blind shots (I know its a Links) with no clue where the pins are which massively affects where you would want to miss the Greens.

Royal North Devon :- As always was magnificent but glad we had the Friday weather not Saturdays! The welcome was superb,the Pro is a smashing bloke and the atmosphere in the club house could not have been better.

Launceston :- What a surprise!! Very nice course and played well even with the weather. Welcome out of the top drawer and some really nice interesting holes. Pro did me a doz TM Reds for £30 too and the shop was surprisingly well stocked.

Homer,didnt get a chance to do the card thing but it is on the agenda for next year.

Inn On The Green was not as welcoming as usual,the bar staff just wanted you out of there and they didnt have enough steak to go round. On the positive side the rooms were clean&cheap,the food was fine & not expensive and as always the location is superb.

Much more to report but not sure I can without compromising myself!

Would recommend this trip or similar to all of you.