WANTED 3 Wheel Trolley Push or Electric

stef92

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Hi

I have had another accident on the golf course, first my 4 iron, and now my trolley! But unfortunately the trolley will cost more than £27 to fix… In fact I just left it by a bin on the course and lugged my enormous bag for the rest of the round!

So, does anyone have a spare 3 wheel trolley around?

If it was a push/pull I would perhaps go up to around £40ish, but obviously if it is electric and in working order a good deal more, however having already forked out for the re shaft, plus a round at Beau Desert coming up, a pre-booked society meet at Birkdale and a ten day trip up to Scotland to the Open/golf, I am a little limited on free cash…!

However, any advice on what's hot and not would be equally appreciated, as much as a trolley, as to be honest I know nothing about trolleys etc.

Many Thanks

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
The best push trolley I've seen is the clicgear push cart.
I have an electric trolley but if in the market I'd definitely buy a clicgear. One of the guys at my course has one - great piece of kit.

I don't have a link but just google, "clicgear".

Good luck,

Golfmmad.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
How about we go for a few beers, I'll bust my other ankle, you can lend me £300 for a motokaddy S1 and I'll give you my 3 wheeler and pay you £30 per month + interest until we are quits. :)

I am trying to find one for you....but it's not easy.

MizunoGreyhound

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site